- Preheat oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas 3. Line a swiss roll tin with baking parchment.
- Mix the oats, sunflower seeds and pecans together, put into a roasting tin and toast gently for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Put the butter, sugar, maple syrup or honey into a saucepan over a low heat. Gently stir until the butter is melted. Remove from the heat and add to the dry Ingredients along with the remaining Ingredients.
- Mix well until all the oats are well coated. Transfer mixture intoswiss roll tin. Press down well,if need be, dip hands in cold water to press down.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes until mixture looks golden.
- Remove from oven and gently cut into bars.Allow to get cold and hard before removing from tin.
- Store in an airtight container.
Greek yogurt and fresh fruit/mixed berries, drizzle over with Rowse honey, if desired.
Mixture may be put into greased muffin tins and the centre hollowed out to make delicious Granola Breakfast Cups.