- Ensure oven is fully pre-heated to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Next, put bun paper cases into bun tray.
- Put flour, sugar, margarine, eggs and water into a bowl. Beat all Ingredients together with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Put heaped teaspoons of mixture into each bun case.
- Place in the oven on the top shelf and bake for about 15 minutes until golden.
- Cool on a wire tray. When cold, spread with Nutella on the top and add your favourite topping.
Nutella; Hundreds and Thousands; Cherries; Candied Jellies; Chocolate Vermicelli