- Pre heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Spray a 900g/2lb loaf with 1 Calorie Sunflower Spray.
- Put the yogurt into a large mixing bowl. Add the oatflakes, bread soda, salt & seeds.
- Mix well until a thick dough is formed.
- Transfer to the prepared tin. Smooth top with back of spoon dipped in cold water.
- Place in centre of oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes until risen & golden brown.
- Leave in tin for 5 minutes then turn onto wire tray to cool.
Note : The yoghurt container washed and dried can be used to measure oats. This recipe calls for 2 container-fulls.