Chicken Supper Dish
Ingredients:8 Slices Odlums Farmhouse Brown Quick Bread
2 Chicken Breast Fillets
6 Tomatoes (halved)
Bunch of Lettuce Leaves
Bunch of Basil Leaves
Fresh Black Pepper
- Bake the Quick Bread as per instructions on packet.
- Place the chicken and tomatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350°F, 180°C, Gas 4 for 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Shred or roughly chop the chicken
- Put lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and basil on half of the bread.
- Place cheese on remaining half and grill under hot grill until cheese is melted.
- Arrange grilled cheese slices on top of sandwiches and serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.