Low Fat Chicken Supper
Ingredients:50g/2oz Odlums Wheat Germ
3 tablespoons of Honey
1 tablespoon Mustard (Wholegrain or French)
Freshly ground Black Pepper
4 Chicken Breasts
To serveFresh Salad
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Lightly oil a baking sheet or tray.
- Put the wheat germ, honey, mustard and a shaking of pepper into a bowl and mix well together.
- Put the chicken breasts onto the baking tray. Spread each with the honey mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is tender and a crust has formed.
- Remove from oven. Transfer to warm serving plates and serve with a green salad
Chicken could also be served with a baked potato and some vegetables.
Could also be served cold, cut into slices and served with a green salad.