- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Lightly grease and line a 20cms/8"squre tin. An oblong 15cms/6" x 25cms/10" tin also be used!
- Put half the plain chocolate and butter into a bowl and microwave on ۪high۪, stirring every 30 seconds until chocolate is melted (1 to 2 minutes) Stir until smooth.
- Beat eggs and sugar together until thick and smooth. Add the melted chocolate mixture and continue beating for about a minute.
- Stir in flour and remaining chocolate until just mixed.
- Transfer to prepared tin and bake for about 20 minutes or until edges are set۪ and centre appears soft. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cut into squares.
Square may be dusted with icing sugar or top spread with chocolate spread before serving!