- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Lightly dust a flat baking tin/tray with flour.
- Put the flour, wholemeal and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Mix well together.
- Add the butter or margarine and rub through with the tips of fingers lifting as much as possible to introduce air۪. Next add the milk and honey and stir to a soft dough.
- Put the tin /tray into the oven to heat. Turn dough onto a lightly floured board and gently knead, shape into a round. Place on preheated tin and cut into 8 wedges. If liked dust top with poppy seeds.
- Bake for about 15 minutes in an upper shelf position. Turn onto a wire tray to cool. Serve with a little butter or a sprinkling of olive oil with the salad.
Make salad by mixing together the sweet corn, salmon, onions, Mayo, Worcestershire sauce and pine nuts in a salad bowl. Put some lettuce on a wedge۪, then some of the salad and top with the tomatoes!