- Sieve flour and salt into a bowl. Mix in the yeast. Make a well in the centre and add the olive oil, milk and water. Mix with a knife until mixture forms a sticky dough.
- Turn onto a floured board and knead for 10 - 15 minutes until dough is smooth and elastic. If using a dough hook and an electric mixer, it only takes 5 minutes.
- Place in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with oiled cling film or damp cloth. Leave in a warm place until doubled in size. Again, knead on a floured board for 2 minutes.
- Divide in two and shape into 2 x 10" pizza bases. Arrange topping and leave to rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F, 220°C, Gas 7 for 12-15 minutes approximately.
Pizza base can be frozen for up to 3 months.