What you need:
1. Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Place the flour, sugar and oats into a bowl.
2. Add butter and rub into the dry ingredients with tips of fingers to form a crumble. Mix in the ground almonds and finally stir in the chopped almonds, if used.
3. Remove stones from peaches. Slice both peaches and strawberries and place in ovenproof dish. Sweeten with sugar to taste.
4. Spread crumble over the fruit, then bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
5. Serve hot with custard, cream, ice cream, yoghurt or crème fraîche.