- Sieve flour, salt and pepper into a bowl, rub in the butter. Bind with the milk.
- Heat oil in a 20cm/8" frying pan. Lightly roll out the dough to fit the frying pan base and put it in the pan. Cook over a moderate heat for 4 mins. Then turn over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the cooked dough. Sprinkle over the mixed herbs. Place a layer of tomatoes on top. Put the cheese in towards the centre and a circle of stuffed olives around the edge.
- Heat the grill to high and place the frying pan under the grill to brown the pizza.
- Garnish with the parsley.
For extra fibre replace flour with Odlums Self Raising Wholemeal Flour.