What you need:
175g Odlums Gluten Free Self-Raising Flour
125g Caster Sugar
125g Butter, Softened
30ml / 2 TBSP Water
1. Pre-heat oven to 200˚C Fan.
2. Put 12 paper cases into 1 bun tray.
3. Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and beat all the ingredients together using an electric mixer, until a smooth fluffy batter has formed. Stir in the blueberries.
4. Put heaped teaspoons of batter into bun cases making sure not to overfill the cases.
5. Place the tray on the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and cool on a wire tray.