- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4
- Oil the loaf tin and line with parchment, set aside.
- Grate the courgette and squeeze out as much liquid as possible
- In a large bowl mix the banana with the egg, honey, lemon juice and coconut oil.
- Sift the flour with the baking soda, spices and salt, add the courgette and the chopped nuts.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir well, pour the batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake for 45-50 minutes until a skewer inserted into the loaf comes out clean.
Cooks Tips! Great with a Lemon Cream Cheese Icing on the top and some extra chopped nuts for decoration and toasted coconut.